Dark web

Scaryon

Indeed I have a list of full of gore sites on the darknet. The gore content of the darknet before was scary. Now you have to pay to see.
if you wanna buy forum pass contact me.

Reactions: PantyShot

Yoz Reich

You can find a bunch of gore (including dead children) I don't condone entering those boards but you can find it on the Torrent version of 8chan, aswell as other weird stuff

Reactions: Arminiux

bubblefrog

Whats so dark about your occultism? You worship wretched spirits and sacrifice living things to them.

Ok? And where has that got you people? A short amount of power and at the end? a lonely miserable life, tormented and regretful.
All you occultists are the same. "we're rebels because we follow darkness and do black things."

When they're near death they're all begging God for forgiveness. You people never learn.

E4nNHhbXEAEaJP2.jpg

Yoz Reich

Whats so dark about your occultism? You worship wretched spirits and sacrifice living things to them.

Ok? And where has that got you people? A short amount of power and at the end? a lonely miserable life, tormented and regretful.
All you occultists are the same. "we're rebels because we follow darkness and do black things."

When they're near death they're all begging God for forgiveness. You people never learn.

View attachment 45794
You're using a stereotype. Rarely does anyone ever sacrifice