Hello Hello Asian Fascist guy here

I really like gore video because it show the truth of human
and yeah I don't think Holocaust is real, I think it was fake by Bolshevik Communist with having jews in there.
And about the video that show, I think it all fake, just propaganda.
Hitler was right. 😀

• Wow
Reactions: Dynamite
I really like gore video because it show the truth of human
and yeah I don't think Holocaust is real, I think it was fake by Bolshevik Communist with having jews in there.
And about the video that show, I think it all fake, just propaganda.
Hitler was right. 😀
Hi, welcome to GoreForum. Holocaust did happen but the exaggerations didn't. Hitler was a vegetarian activist fag that killed more Europeans then any Jew ever did. Don't be a retard (not saying you are one) & categorically deny entire events based on a many things being untrue. That's fallacious, non sequitur reasoning.

If you don't believe me that they did had a plan to kill Jewish people by the dozens, read what the 3rd Reich themselves wrote in the Korherr report. Whilst that's not physical evidence, it's evidence nonetheless.

But anywho, enjoy your time on here :D

Reactions: anticontroller

Carvi Gen 2

Hi, welcome to GoreForum. Holocaust did happen but the exaggerations didn't. Hitler was a vegetarian activist fag that killed more Europeans then any Jew ever did. Don't be a retard (not saying you are one) & categorically deny entire events based on a many things being untrue. That's fallacious, non sequitur reasoning.

If you don't believe me that they did had a plan to kill Jewish people by the dozens, read what the 3rd Reich themselves wrote in the Korherr report. Whilst that's not physical evidence, it's evidence nonetheless.

But anywho, enjoy your time on here :D
^ false information

hitler did not kill white eastern european with no reason. go watch "europa the last battle" ethnostate is for everyone you lying kikes
Hitler considered Eastern Europeans lesser than Germans, this is well documented. In the book Hitler's Table Talks he is on record for saying how he intends to keep Eastern Europeans illiterate & treat them as second class citizens. It wasn't just Jews in those concentration camps either, there way many Europeans in there who did not cuck to the 3rd Reichs demands.

This is what I was talking about with the exaggerations being untrue, i.e. that Jews were the most persecuted group by Hitler's Germany, plus all the other funny exaggerations like "shrunken heads", "human lampshades" & the "pelvic bone ashtrays" which the consensus now is that they were false allegations. That doesn't mean "nobody died/was killed" it just means there is many claims made that are fabricated.

It's very amusing when you NPC neo nazi's assume every time someone deviates slightly from a narrative you parrot that they're a "lying kike". Granted, I did just assume you were a neo-nazi based on your adamant defense of Hitler but at least I have something to base that off XD

PS, saying "hitler did not kill white eastern european with no reason" doesn't refute that he was a mass murderer of a Europeans. Regardless of motive, he was still responsible for the deaths of many non combatants who, for some reason, ppl claim Hitler was defending. There's a lot of irony here that seems to be lost on people who respect Hitler.

Carvi Gen 2

PS, saying "hitler did not kill white eastern european with no reason" doesn't refute that he was a mass murderer of a Europeans. Regardless of motive, he was still responsible for the deaths of many non combatants who, for some reason, ppl claim Hitler was defending. There's a lot of irony here that seems to be lost on people who respect Hitler.
that what the jews wanted you to think. reality is bolshevik like trotsky , stalin , lenin kill 50 million white slavic combined slovakia , ukraine , russian and no one bat an eye

Carvi Gen 2

that what the jews wanted you to think. reality is bolshevik like trotsky , stalin , lenin kill 50 million white slavic combined slovakia , ukraine , russian and no one bat an eye
trotsky lenin stalin isn't even white they are half bred from georgia and have an ashkenazi DNA

Non sequitur + it's outside the parameters of what we were just discussing. It's a different conversation.

I can see you're low IQ, anything I say will just be "from them scheming Jews" so I'm not gonna bother getting into a futile discussion with some mindless idiot who most likely doesn't do their own research. Ta ta.

Reactions: Qwimm