Hello Hello

Mass Murder

Im 19 and i decided to create an account here. I like watching death videos. My favorites are stabbing and mass shooting videos(non-war stuff). If u have something like this i wanna download it.

Reactions: RoadsideHorror

Carvi Gen 2

Im 19 and i decided to create an account here. I like watching death videos. My favorites are stabbing and mass shooting videos(non-war stuff). If u have something like this i wanna download it.
don't waste your time bro this nigger gore site can't even upload gore stuff, just the name LMAO

don't waste your time bro this nigger gore site can't even upload gore stuff, just the name LMAO
I think all the meth your mom smoked when she was pregnant went to your brain & made your shit all retarded XD

You're the only low iq nigger here. Do a house a tour then post it, I bet you're poor.

I'll get you more when I find them in my folders

Reactions: Mass Murder
Thanks for upload these
You're welcome :) Because you are so well mannered by showing gratitude, i'll share some stabbing vids