Gore Community I NEED SOME VIDEOS OF NIGGERS GETTING THEIR DICKS AND BALLS CHOPPED OFF

download (39).jpeg

laplace

A nigger must have torn ur asshole open with his giant cock for you to obsess about him so much
you're like a while cunt looking for her next fix of black cock. stop embarrassing yourself.

I don't want to admit that I'm a racist, but I hate black people. In my country, black people will deceive girls and have sex with them, and use rhetoric that they will become good fathers and start a family with her. But when they really know that the girls are pregnant, the black people run away and disappear
and They are very unqualified and rude, beating and scolding the elderly and children. They know two things every day①They say those unpleasant rap every day②They say that others discriminate against him. I didn't want to discriminate against anyone, but black people always shout the slogan of being discriminated against. In fact, not many people treat him differently. They shout the slogans of discrimination and affirmative rights just to seek privileges, which makes me have nothing. The suppressed by the law. They are greedy and unqualified inferior races. People other than blacks in the world should unite to cleanse up these inferior races. Looking at the race with the highest crime rate in the world are also black people. Without these inferior races, the world will become more beautiful.

Qwimm

How would you know. Ever seen a typical black cock?
And that don't mean big white cock isn't a thing. BWC worship has as much following.
sounds like you have first-hand knowledge about that. or left hand. or maybe your right hand?