Hello I'm new here

esotericvv

Nickname is Eso
Male 20s
I've seen probably 7k gore videos when I was in my early teens But I'm not into it as a fetish or some crazy thing like that I'm just generally into crime and I've always been interested in seeing someone's last moments on earth everything from premeditated suicide to accidental circumstances

I'm here/found this place because I am going to be working around some really gruesome things soon and I decided to watch some old videos that I remembered from 4+ years ago and I was shocked by the massive censorship going on and found myself spending hours navigating through garbage websites that would add restrictions or delete gore videos for...gore
eventually I landed on Discord and scanned through different servers but everything I was finding was a circlejerk of Identity politics of sexuality instead of gore/crime

So hopefully I landed where I need to be because I spent five hours looking X X

Welcome to the community, Eso! I hope your upcoming work serves you well, and if it's preparation and further desensitization you're looking for then you've found the right place. :) Happy hunting!

Reactions: esotericvv

esotericvv

Yeah I never really thought I would get involved in the gore community like I once was as a younger teen but since my new Job will require me being around morbid things I thought I would find some of the crazy stuff again!

Reactions: InfiniteAbyss
I'm sure it must feel nostalgic. Depending on the type of morbid and grotesque sightings you'll be around, perhaps you'll be uploading your own personal content before long!

welcome E S O
kitty kiss GIF

esotericvv

are you working as a police officer or the oposit?
Crime scene cleaner. I will be doing things like removal of Biohazards.

For example body decomposition and pieces of brain blood on walls cutting through floor that is covered in blood

Basically getting anything from the incident cleaned or removed.

Reactions: Mateo

sexpert

For example body decomposition and pieces of brain blood on walls cutting through floor that is covered in blood

dream job, have fun!

gorephobic

Nickname is Eso
Male 20s
I've seen probably 7k gore videos when I was in my early teens But I'm not into it as a fetish or some crazy thing like that I'm just generally into crime and I've always been interested in seeing someone's last moments on earth everything from premeditated suicide to accidental circumstances

I'm here/found this place because I am going to be working around some really gruesome things soon and I decided to watch some old videos that I remembered from 4+ years ago and I was shocked by the massive censorship going on and found myself spending hours navigating through garbage websites that would add restrictions or delete gore videos for...gore
eventually I landed on Discord and scanned through different servers but everything I was finding was a circlejerk of Identity politics of sexuality instead of gore/crime

So hopefully I landed where I need to be because I spent five hours looking X X
Wow! Turns out we have a lot in common! I'm trying to work in the field of crime and death is something that interests me a lot. I watched snapped all the time when I was younger and always wanted to be in forensics! And yeah, theres no real "gore servers". All politics and butthurt 12 year olds unfortunately. You've come to the right place! Welcome friend! ^w^

Reactions: Mateo

Holy fuck, I had no idea about this XD